Category Archives: Modifications


What Happens if a Visitation Order Has Been…

No matter the relationship status of two parents, Illinois law promotes a relationship between parents and their children, even if one parent doesn't have custody. Whenever possible and…

Read More

Who Pays for College in an Illinois Divorce?

In Illinois and across the entire country, the cost of both public and private college education is on the rise. It's also expected to continue this upward trend.…

Read More

How to Change your Parenting Time Schedule after…

Divorced couples with children likely negotiated a Parenting Plan (also called an Allocation Judgment) that governs their custody arrangements for their children.¬† Parenting Plans can be very detailed,…

Read More

How Do I Modify My Child Support Order?

Whether you are the parent who pays or receives child support, at some point you might need to change your current order. Typical reasons for seeking a new…

Read More

Feel Free to Ask a Question

We are here to answer any questions you may have about our legal services and how we can help with your family law problem.

We make every effort to return your email
or call the same business day or within 24 hours.

At Goodman Law Firm, we take your privacy seriously. Please leave us only a private cell phone number or private email address where you may be reached.

Call Now Button